Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Copy Cat.

At the risk of being terribly unoriginal (what am I saying, risk? I know I'm terribly unoriginal), I've taken inspiration from this fantastic collection of facts, and decided to fill you all in on ten quick facts about myself.

1 - I have the most child like sense of humour.
2 - As much as I loathe to admit it, I'm a recovering facebook addict.
3 - I am the biggest nerd out. But you know what? I say the dumbest things.
4 - I'm a self proclaimed Bowie-ist. Bowie, is God.
5 - I used to be a 'dog person', but I think I'm slowly being converted to a cat one.
6 - More than almost anything else, I wish humans were immortal.
7 - My birthday is this Monday.
8 - I feel so uninspired. I hate that feeling. Most of the time, even when I feel like nothing is right, I can be inspired to take photos of something, to write something, to draw, ANYTHING. But now, I feel happy. But without any sort of inspiration. :(
9 - The extent to which I am uncoordinated is actually incomprehensible.
10 - I underestimate myself. Either that, or other people over estimate me. I think the latter.

So, there's an attempt to sum up my mundane life in ten facts.
The sad thing is, it was actually really hard to think of these.
Maybe it's fatigue, it's the second week back at school and already I have inordniate amounts of homework and assignments. Oh well, that's life.

8 comments:

  1. We all need inspiration. :)
    Happy Birthday in advance. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, soon enough ideas will flow into your head as if... Well, you get the idea, right? (Pun not intended.)

    Oh, and Happy Early Birthday. :D
    ...... Yes, your eyes didn't deceive you... I am your new random follower. Don't you feel special? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey feel proud to be a nerd :) I am !
    and many happy returns of the day to you in advance :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think you're unoriginal at all. This post certainly doesn't strike me as particularly mundane!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Check the blog
    My blog
    For INSPIRATION (-:-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. We all need inspiration. Don't worry, you'll find yours. :D

    Check out my blog okay? http://neneleah30.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have to say that im a former facebook addict myself heheh :/ and happy birthday!! best wishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahhaa love it.. Happy Birthday in Advance :)

    ReplyDelete