Thursday, September 9, 2010

Short.

I can see the blood rushing a frenzy through the veins beneath my eyelids, feel the steady throbbing of my heart as the world around me warps to meet its rhythm. I open my eyes, squinting like a newborn - isn't it funny how the last moments of ones life so replicate the first - and find myself face to face with time. He speaks in riddles, twisting and turning around himself until all I hear is a steady pounding beat in time once again with my heart.

I thought I knew where this was going but don't like it anymore.
If anyone's into writing, or reading, I'd be really interested to see where they think this is going or should be going. :)

3 comments:

  1. You're really good dear. Just continue it. Let your imagination lead you to places you belong. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks guys. :)
    I've got a bit more free time now, with assignments dwindling off, so I'm working on this a bit more.

    ReplyDelete