Friday, October 8, 2010

Oops.

So, that last idea of a ten day thing kind of failed, right? Well, the problem is, my family decided to whisk us all off down the coast for an impromptu holiday, fro which we had to return early because my Nan on my mothers side is suffering heart problems, so this blog hasn't really been foremost in my mind, but I'll just sort of pick up where I left off anyway, with number two:

Nine things about yourself

1 - I always finding myself throwing everything into something that is not worth it, or something in which I can't achieve.

2 - I ask too many questions.

3 - I am dependant on music, some days, just to stop me from going insane.

4 - I'm addicted to my camera. Today, I went to Floriade (a spring tulip festival in Canberra) and took 500 photos in a matter of two hours or so.

5 - So often I find myself wishing I could see through another's eyes. I imagine it would be a bit like putting on rose coloured glasses and looking into the sun.

6 - I am ridiculously selfish. Unless I notice something that goes against morals and such in which case I will question, and stand up for what I believe to be right, usually with unnecessary fierceness.

7 - I'm genuinely terrified of failure. What do I do when I leave school? I have no direction.

8 - I love those sunny days when you can just wander around aimlessly, lie in the grass and laugh for no good reason.

9 - Everything I think I do well, I soon discover someone else does in a far superior manner.

Oops, that turned out remarkably negative. I must be.. tired. So, I just looked at the clock on my computer and it's 12:46am. I thought it was 8pm.

1 comment:

  1. Love floriade! the nightfest is the best xx

    If you haven't already, don't forget to enter my Zoemou Necklace Giveaway @ http://thriveonnovelty.blogspot.com/2010/11/zoemou-necklace-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete